CTC Ecoair 110
Use freely available energy from the air to heat your home
- Suitable for use in temperatures as low as -15°C
- Easy and quick to install, minimal plumbing and electrical connections
- Produces water up to 55°C using high efficiency scroll compressor
- Integrates with EcoLogic EXT control system or EcoEl thermal store for increased efficiency and flexible system design
- Evaporator defrost system
- Built for use in the toughest of Nordic climates
- Available in single or three phase variant
The EcoAir is an air source heat pump for use outdoors. It integrates with EcoEl or EcoLogic EXT systems to give heating and domestic hot water in outdoor temperatures as low as -15°C.
The use of the highly reliable scroll compressor technology, intelligent material selection and custom fan design gives low noise and excellent operating efficiency. These attributes make the EcoAir an ideal choice for use in domestic properties. The EcoAir will interface with the EcoEl thermal store unit to provide heating and instant domestic hot water.
Alternatively, the use of an EcoLogic EXT will allow up to three EcoAir units to be connected in parallel with existing heating and domestic hot water systems, providing efficient and flexible operation, and fully weather compensated flow temperature control. Optionally, the EcoAir can be used together with a comprehensive range of CTC accessories, providing solutions to difficult system applications. In addition, a selection of wall and reduced height mountings are available. The EcoAir is built to the highest standards in Sweden, the world leaders in renewable power use, by the market leaders in air source heat pump technology. The system is fully protected against the elements and corrosion and is suitable for locating in demanding environments, for example in coastal areas.